Mercy Flights, Inc. is currently looking for a Helicopter Pilot to join our team! Established in 1949, Mercy Flights is the first civil air ambulance service in the United States. We provide high quality clinical service, at a reasonable cost, for 911 ambulance, helicopter and fixed wing transport.
* Full-time, salaried position;
* Twelve (12) hour shifts – 7 on/7 off schedule;
* Starting Pay rate: $78,500 Annually;
* Benefits: Company paid employee medical, dental & vision coverage, life insurance, short-term disability, 401k; earned time off (ETO) and company provided uniforms.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
* Commercial Pilot Certificate;
* Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP) preferred;
* Valid Driver’s License;
* Must meet following logged flight time: 1,500 hours total flight time; 1,000 hours Pilot-in-Command (PIC); 500 hours Helicopter turbine and 100 NVG aided hours.
How to Apply:
To apply or to find more information about this position, go to our website at: www.mercyflights.com. This position is open until filled. A completed application packet and resume is required to be considered for employment.
Mercy Flights is an Equal Opportunity Employer