Guardian Flight is Alaska’s largest air medical provider with more aircraft in more places than any other organization in the state combined. Our history and experience has allowed our staff to gain a unique understanding of healthcare within the state.
Our crew members translate that experience into successful patient outcomes and community service as we live and work in this great state.
Guardian Flight makes a difference in the lives of the patients and families we transport. We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment.
• Competitive starting salary
• Work-over incentive pay for additional shifts
• Commutable schedule
• Relocation assistance
• Company housing programs available
• King Airs equipped with EFIS, Garmin 400 (WAAS capable), Stratus II, and
Electronic Flight Bags
Full benefit package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, optional long term and short term disability, and relocation assistance.
• ATP Written
• Current Medical Certificate (2nd class at least)
• 2500 Hours Total Time
• 1000 Hours PIC
• 500 Hours Multi-Engine
• 500 Hours and/or 1 year Single Pilot IFR experience
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Previous EMS experience
• King Air C90 flight time
• ATP Certificate
For more information, visit www.guardianflight.com
Please APPLY ONLINE at: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/AirMedicalResourceGroup/115569364-king-a...