Alaska Regional Life Flight has operated in Alaska for many years. The program was originally started by Alaska Regional Hospital and served the fixed-wing transportation needs of thousands of patients from its base in Anchorage. The program is honored to continue to serve the transportation needs of Alaska Regional Hospital and be associated with such an amazing healthcare institution.
Currently, Alaska Regional Life Flight has fixed-wing bases in Anchorage and Fairbanks. The program ensures that the air medical patients of Alaska will receive excellent medical care and compassionate attention during their time of need.
Flight Nurses are responsible for the safety of patients prior to and during transport to medical care facilities. This includes provision of basic as well as advanced life support measures required to stabilize critically ill or injured patients. Flight nurses must have the ability to establish positive interpersonal and professional relationships.
• Maintain standards of safety for patients and crew.
• Provide basic and advanced patient care prior to and during transport.
• Provide compassionate and efficient patient care.
• BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS or equivalent
• Nursing licensure and current certifications
• NRP and adult trauma training
• Three years experience in critical care, emergency department, and/or special care areas.
• Be able to regularly lift, move and push up to 150 pounds.
• Maintain a duty weight of no more than 265 pounds.
• Professional certification (i.e. CCRN, CEN, and CFRN) preferred; required after two years of employment
• Flight experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please APPLY ONLINE at: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/AirMedicalResourceGroup/115568734-flight...